Why are more Americans and American businesses choosing Propane? The answer is simple: price, reliability, and security.
- Affordable. In many sectors, including agriculture, propane saves businesses and homeowners as much as 50 percent as compared to other heating and fueling options. Propane autogas vehicles save owners even more money through reduced wear and tear.
- Reliable. For businesses and residences alike, propane is a reliable fuel source because it’s stored on your property. Residential customers can consider propane for other necessities, like water-heating, clothes drying, cooking, fireplaces, and back-up generators.
- American. The USA is the leading producer of propane. More than 145,000 workers across the U.S. are employed in propane trade, wholesale, and sales. Not only does propane reduce dependence on foreign oil, it fuels the U.S. economy.
- Versatile. Propane powers vehicles from cars and trucks to forklifts. Propane heats homes, construction sites, and outdoor events. In the home, propane can be used in a variety of ways from home heating to fueling an outdoor barbecue. Propane can also add flare to outdoor living spaces with gas lighting, attractive propane fire pits or a full-on outdoor kitchen!
- Clean. Propane is an approved clean fuel listed in the 1990 Clean Air Act. Substituting propane for other fuels such as gasoline and fuel oil is an economical and viable step toward cleaner air. Using propane reduces the greenhouse gas carbon dioxide and air pollutants like carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxide. Propane is a clean burning and versatile fuel that is a smart choice for the environment.
Quality Propane is proud to be a reliable source of this All-American fuel!